Sunday, June 5, 2011

Back to the plan

Well it's been about three weeks and my skin has gone up and down ever since I stopped using the cleaning clear products. I noticed that after day five and a six my skin was still feeling oily and I was still having breakouts. So now I am looking in to  more expensive  acne treatments that are actually dermatologist recommended. A friend at work who had battle with acne very recently told me about her dermatologist and product she's now using is called Ac zone. She gave me a few sample bottle of them that day cream and night cream and the day cream works extremely well the night cream I'm not so sure about. The only problem is the cost of ac zone for about a month supply worth it'll cost around $200. I am still staying positive and always looking for the best value with the best medication and that so hopefully Aczone and works for me .

No comments:

Post a Comment